Creighton University Heritage Society
If the Creighton family had not expressed their desire to establish and endow the University in their estate plans, there would not be a Creighton University today. To pay tribute to those who share the vision of our founders, the Creighton University Heritage Society has been established. To become a member of the Heritage Society, simply mail a copy of the portion of your will, trust, life insurance policy, or other beneficiary-designation form pertaining to your bequest to the Office of Gift and Estate Planning. All members of the Heritage Society will receive an attractive memento.
The following types of commitments qualify you for membership in Creighton University Heritage Society:
- A bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- A life-income gift that names Creighton as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity.
- A charitable lead trust that provides income to Creighton for a donor's lifetime or a term of years.
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement-plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k), or 403(b).
- A gift of life insurance.
If you have already included Creighton University in your estate or with a planned gift, we hope you will let us know by completing an Estate Gift Confirmation Letter which can be found here. Please mail or e-mail the Estate Gift Confirmation Letter to Creighton University. Your commitment to Creighton's future can serve as an example that inspires other to follow your lead. All information will remain confidential, including your identity, if you desire. If you have not yet included Creighton in your plans and you would like to explore the best options for you and your family, do not hesitate to contact us. We would be glad to assist you without obligation.
Contact: Robert Skrydlak or Mike O'Malley
Legal Name: Creighton University
Federal Tax ID#: 47-0376583
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.