Creighton University Heritage Society
When Mary Lucretia Creighton made a generous estate gift in honor of her late husband Edward, for whom Creighton University is named, she fulfilled their vision to establish a school for higher education. Edward's brother, John Creighton, is credited with fostering and sustaining the University's early growth and endowment.
When you join the ranks of Creighton’s Heritage Society, you advance the vision of our founders and fortify Creighton’s legacy well into the future. We are grateful to those who entrust us with this significant gift of faith and foresight.
The following types of commitments qualify you for membership in Creighton University Heritage Society:
- A bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
- A life-income gift that names Creighton as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity.
- A charitable lead trust that provides income to Creighton for a donor's lifetime or a term of years.
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement-plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k), or 403(b).
- A gift of life insurance.
If you have already included Creighton University in your estate or with a planned gift, we hope you will let us know by completing an Estate Gift Confirmation Letter which can be found here. Please mail or e-mail the Estate Gift Confirmation Letter to Creighton University. Your commitment to Creighton's future can serve as an example that inspires other to follow your lead. All information will remain confidential, including your identity, if you desire. If you have not yet included Creighton in your plans and you would like to explore the best options for you and your family, do not hesitate to contact us. We would be glad to assist you without obligation.
Contact: Robert Skrydlak
Legal Name: Creighton University
Federal Tax ID#: 47-0376583
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.