Life Stage Gift Planner™
Under Age 60
At this stage in life, some of the financial issues you may find yourself dealing with are:
- Accumulating and preserving wealth
- Managing debt
- Prudent asset management
- Discretionary savings programs
- Long-range planning for retirement and emergencies
- Diversifying investments and establishing a growth strategy
- Creating a simple will and estate plan providing for heirs and bequests to charity
- Increasing income; increasing debt
For the charitably inclined, certain types of gifts can provide solutions to tax issues: Read more about charitable solutions.
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.